Monday, July 11, 2005

sorry for not posting for a while

My mom is typing this and I am telling her what to write...

Alright, I went to icamp today. Today was the first day.... Oh yay yay yay yay yay..... I'm going to icamp tomorrow the next day, the next day, the next day and the next day.... oh!

I'm going to icamp tomorrow. It was so good. Cause it was fun. When it's done, you'll be able to link to my game. It's called Micah's Egypt Expedition. Balmoral Hall is so nice that I would want to go there if it wasn't a girl school.

We went to the Folk Fest on the weekend. That was really fun too. Lots of good music.

Micah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it was so much fun, Micah!

Anonymous said...

WooHooo! Icamp has begun! Can't wait to see your link to your game. Colin will be checking out for sure- he's the computer buff in our family. Have a great time, Micah! Oh! and by the way- only 9 more sleeps until you come to Ontario!

Anonymous said...

Micah, I'm so glad that you wrote about icamp because I was wondering if you liked it or not. The game that you are making sounds interesting and I can't wait to try it out.

I'm glad you had fun at the folk festival. I did too. I have a great picture of you at Folk Fest.