Wednesday, April 19, 2006

the history of the TV

The history of the T.V


TVs have changed a lot since 1960-1969 for instance this TV has a built in record player in 1960 Gunsmoke was the most watched TV show in 1961 Wagon Train in 1962 the Beverly Hillbillies in 1963 the Beverly Hillbillies in 1964 Bonanza in 1965 Bonanza in 1966 Bonanza 1967 in the Andy Griffith Show in 1968 Rowan and Martin's Laugh In then 1969 Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In
They obviously didn’t have flat plasma or any kind of screen except for there big ol’ fat screens


At first remotes weren’t cordless can you believe it?! Whats the point in having a TV if its not cordless well they didn’t seem to think so because they bout’em then A few years later they made cordless ones

heres a paper i need to write for school I thought it would be fun to put it on my blog
it hasent been proofed yet but I used spell check so it shouldent be too bad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some very interesting facts in your paper about TV Micah. I remember watching those shows like The Beverley Hillbillies and Andy Griffith. I also remember having to GET UP OFF THE COUCH TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL OR VOLUME. That was tough. I was so glad when remotes came out. Then I could be a real couch potato. Ha Ha

Linda said...

By the way, thanks for your comments on my flowers. The yellow one is a daffodil and you'll have to ask your mom what the other one is.