Saturday, February 03, 2007

let me tell you a little story bout a dog named jed

wow i havent blogged in like 2 months so it happens to be my job to keep you updated i changed my blog a little bit, i got a new deck, i went to the edge i made this thing on anime studio (a animation program ill see if i can link it some how) anyway

Billybob returns Chapter 2 away from the ending

the gangstas saw him and ran after him a hah! he saw one of the gangstas was one of the guys that had framed him he grabed the gangsta and brought him to the police SEE he said i diddent kill him! then the police officers said oh but what about the other 2? ill find them just give me two more days fine said the police officers billybob knew what to do FIND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

find out what will happin next

in chapter 1 left

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had to comment to prove that more people than your mom or Auntie Linda comment.

Cute picture of your puppy!

Anonymous said...

How about me? Do I count as somebody "else"? :)

I love the saga of Billybob.

I do wonder what happens in chapter 1 from the end. Keep writing.

mmichele said...

well of course i better comment, now, as well. and WHERE is auntie linda, we're all wondering...

Linda said...

You got a new deck? Are you talking tech deck or the skateboard deck you got before?

Sounds like Billybob isn't so stupid after all. That was a smart thing he did! Hope he can find the other 2...