Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MMMMMM chocolate ice cream

Yes. I know my last three posts have been videos But hey. ITS FLIPPING AWESOME!!!!! Seriously a whole flipping office episode on my blog! Its a little long but if you've got time to waise you should watch it. Or at least half of it. Were going to PEI. It think it'll be pretty fun. If it isent you ask? Don't even go there. Oh and I'm trying to see how many people still read my blog because I kept blogging a bunch and then not blogging and then not blogging and then not blogging so on and fourth. so anyway. please leave a comment. Gubye.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Okay. Here's a comment and I haven't watched your video yet because it's kinda late and I don't feel like sitting here watching a video. I'm sure it's funny though.

I keep checking your blog and always jump up and down for joy when you post something new.

mmichele said...

i always read it micah.

Heather Plett said...

Hi micah. I come sometimes too. :-)

micah said...

Three people? Yay (sarcastic)