Saturday, December 29, 2007

Micah

Me and Joey were helping my Mom take care of Adam yesterday (a boy about 2 and three quarters years old) and like most boys his age he liked...




wow. I'm not sure what to say about it. First. I know that the theme song is kind of catchy. bob the builder! can we fix it? bob the builder! yes we can! second. I can not figure out what they use for the people. I think they use plastic for the trucks. I think they use real fabric for the clothes but I cant figure out what the people are made of. and Third. Man does lofty's voice get freaking annoying once you've watched 45 minutes of bob the builder well. thats all. Bye.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I wasn't able to watch the Bob the Builder videos because my computer's too slow. I can see why little Adam would like it and I understand that it's not something that you would want to watch too often.