Sunday, July 09, 2006

ipod blues

im so tired of nit having an ipod its driving me insane yes i looked on ebay im not alloud an account because you need to hand out your credit card number once i get my ipod im goingto be so crazaly happy you wouldent belive it but ........... alas i will not for many amonth(SIGH)

ipod blues (sung to the tune of folsom prison blues thoughout song constand booom chica boom chica boom)


I hear that music playin' its ringin' in my ear i think of all the days that seem like years(four beats in that part) I still dont have an ipod an' time keeps dragin' on but when i hear the music playin' i hang my head an i cry

when i just started my flireroute i sead to myself son what are you gonna' do with all those loads of money i sead ill buy an ipod easyer sead than done I still dont have an ipod an' time keeps dragin' on but when i hear the music playin' i hang my head an i cry

4 comments:

LostAlice said...

I was always jelouse of my friends ipod until she let me borrow it for the night. the old ipods are really crappy. They are super slow and freeze up a lot. I have an mp3 player from "creative". Okay so maybe it's not hold as much. But it holds what i need it to just as well. Besides, it dubs as a regular flash stick. Very nice.

Unknown said...

ah the IPOD blues :(

micah said...

what kind of ipod was it?

Anonymous said...

What a great song! I hope you'll sing it for me tomorrow or the next day.