Friday, July 28, 2006

the bouwers

this is a post to the bouwers since aunt glenda said she was going to see my blog right when she got home so thats why im posting anyway we had a rily fun time we staed up late watching movies one night and we went to cefe emilio anoter night and went to the cabin and everything we evin stayed the night but i couldent fall asleep we evin played monopoly the werdest thing is joey plad wich we all know is a rare as being struck by lightnin i know this post is nothing new for the bouwers but i cant think of anything eles bye

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like alot of fun! Whose cabin did you go to? I remember the Van A's have one.... I like it!! Joey doesn't like Monopoly? I have it on my GameBoy Advance. Yes I'm too old for a GameBoy but I like playing games on the bus and traveling :)

Anonymous said...

Micah! I am home and have read your post. You forgot a few other things we did like swimming at Aunt Linda's and you mustn't forget what must have been your favourite outting: BALLET IN THE PARK!! Ha ha ha! I did appreciate your tolerance because I LOVED it!
Thanks for the awesome time we had with you and I hope you have a good time in PEI. Any chance you can see Tye??
Talk to you later!

micah said...

yup im going to see ty in a few days!