Tuesday, August 08, 2006

1-1=100...wait a minit!

well now where at oma and opas house nothing now rily they have dile up so it took me a while...well at least a while for a man of my attenshon span that is that remindes me have you herd that joak where 2 guys are talking than one guy says man my dad started yelling at me about my attenshon span this morning than the other guy says wow! how long? than the other guy says im not sure i got bord and walked away anyway did i say we went deap sea fishing last post? i caught 10 fish but sinse im not vary good at caching big fish i needed to throw back 5 or 6 o well i need to let pepole talk on the phone now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee Hee Hee. Funny joke. Thanks for my laugh of the day! Sounds like you're having a good time in pei. What kind of fish did you catch and could you eat the bigger ones?