Saturday, August 05, 2006

frenkinstin

hello im at pei right now and mom found a spot with a computer anyway so far im at my famly reunion and its fun so far by the way i have all 5 zits comics books now i bougt another one for the trip well im going to go to tys for 3 days its not as long as last time but im sure it will be fun o i also bought canadian monopoly today evin thoug it was $30 and i only have $40
now i only have like $10 oh well theres only one computer working so im going to let mom have a turn now bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having fun in P.E.I. I'm having fun in Winnipeg too but I miss you! Have a great time with Ty!

Heather Plett said...

Sounds like you're having fun! Hope you have a great visit with Ty.

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh Micah- I bet Ty is doin the happy dance knowing that you guys are gonna see eachother soon. I'm glad you are having fun and enjoy that new Johnny Cash CD- Colin and Sean always get a kick outta singing "Burning ring of fire". Say hi to your mom- Love ya! Bye!
PS- Let me know- any news on the baby lizards hatching yet??

micah said...

nope no lizards