Friday, March 16, 2007

:) :( :D :P :O ;) Sideways faces are fun!


hello people I will problably get no comments for this post considering ive been blogging and than not blogging for like a month and then blogging again and then not and then blog and no and yes and no and yes and no and yes and no and yes and no and yes and no a n d y e s a n d n o a n d y e s n o y e s n o a n d yes and noandyesandnoandyesandnoandyesandnoandyesandno and another reason im not going to get any comment is how do you reply to yes and no overandoveragain? anyway. this<---- is a picture that da momza (mom) found brouzing old pictures for some uhhhh just some of my work in the word of mom anyway I thing I will go to beddybye now. oh! but before I do that... check out this web site http://www.anthonyhorowitz.com/ its a web site that I personaly like hes the writer of the alex rider series (kind of cheezy but wicked awesome) the one I got a boxed set of from scholastic witch reminds me scholastic makes flipping cheap copies the make the pages flippity flipping small for instance i looked at the scholastic version and the normal version and the scholastic version was like half as big. Anyway solong and farewell

2 comments:

Valerie Ruth said...

hey! i check every day! glad to see you're blogging and would like to see a picture of your birds some time. what are their names, anyway?

Linda said...

That is one ugly person! Wow. I agree about the scholastic books. It's too bad that they don't sell books that are better quality.