Tuesday, March 20, 2007

do do dooo do do do do dooooo do do do do do dodo

Ironic

Ironic that

Ironic that I

Ironic that I Dont

Ironic that I Dont have

Ironic that I Dont have cable

Ironic that I Dont have cable and

Ironic that I Dont have cable and still

Ironic that I Dont have cable and still have

Ironic that I Dont have cable and still have favorite

Ironic that I Dont have cable and still have favorite T.V

Ironic that I Dont have cable and still have favorite T.V shows

I rely on seasons The best TV shows are scrubs, the office, the simpsons, and the old CSI its not as freakey and more interesting.

my birds are getting happier but theyre fighting lots hmmmmmmm mom and dad say its normal

Anyway i best be going

Farewell

1 comment:

Linda said...

That IS ironic. Lucky for you that you have a DVD player and friends who lend you their DVDs.