Tuesday, November 13, 2007

knock knock. whos there? another random blog post title.

Thank you for your comments everybody! I am grateful for them. Recently I stumbled upon two web sites. Tacky web sites. go to Godtube. com (youtube) and Mycurch. org (myspace). Dont you thing thats kind of weird? I do. Anyway before I go I would like to show you something that kind of rips me off. Go to amazon.ca. Look at the layout. Now go to amazon.com. Look how much nicer it is! now spell something wrong on amazon.com. It says DID YOU MEAN (your word here)? Now spell the same word on amazon.ca. It says NO RESULTS FOR (your word here). See what I mean? Oh well. *SIGH*. Now that Ive made my point I will say goodbye. I have to go to bed 24less once again.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Micah, I submit that mychurch and godtube are completely unnecessary and wierd. and i like your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey Micah,
Totally agree with you on the .ca vs. .com thing, what gives?

Linda said...

Thanks for the "heads up" on godtube and mychurch. I think I won't even check them out.

And what's with the .com and .ca? Sheesh.

Alisha said...

Oh c'mon... godtube is my favorite website!!! j/k