Friday, November 30, 2007

Santa claus 3 and die hard 4

This is yet another post about me complaining about stuff. O.K. Lets begin with 3D game making camps. There is not one game making camp in Winnipeg for my age that is 3D. It especially sucks because I am tired of making 2D games and wish I could make some more professional looking games. I am working on this one called Alice that Frank told me about (thank goodness I have someone to help me with that kind of stuff) but the tutorials are kind of bad so its mostly teaching myself. I'm also trying to learn C# but man. That stuff is flipping hard. Oh well. I'm sure Ill learn it some day. It is time that I must go. Goodbye

4 comments:

Linda said...

Keep working at it Micah. You'll get it. I think there aren't any 3D classes for kids your age because most of the kids your age couldn't even do what you're doing now.

Alisha said...

You can come over anytime if you need Frank to help you. Just give us a call.

Bert said...

Does Frank know that you've volunteered him ?. I agree though. Frank is a great resource for that kind of stuff.

Bert said...

I forgot to add, that even though 3D games are cool, some of the best games ever were 2D scrolling games. My favorite one was called "The Lost Vikings".